Quick video showing a great way to relieve upper back and neck pain. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I really hope this helps you out.
I have definitely had my share of neck pain over the years. I also stand all day while working and at times my posture really gets bad and makes my neck hurt. Doing ‘this’ has helped a ton. First it reminds me to keep good posture and to stay loose. As soon as I start to hunch or slouch I can adjust.
Also it is a really nice stretch and after just a few minutes I notice a lot of the tension and tightness easing up.
So if you need help putting that little belt system together just let me know send me and email or message me or whatever is easiest but Ill try to walk you through it again.
- First take the middle of the belt and place it in the center of the small of your back.
- Then bring it around in front of your stomach and then both straps go over your shoulder just like a backpack.
- Once the straps are over your shoulder cross them over each other and let them fall towards your hips.
- Pull them in front of you.
- Now you can pull them forward to start to get a good stretch.
- Adjust them as needed so its nice and comfortable.
You can tie it off if you want to wear it like that for a bit or you can just do some nice stretches while your shoulders are pulled back.
I really like wearing it for a bit. Its great to wear while responding to emails because as I am typing I can do some light stretching and really loosen up my back, traps and neck.
So give it a shot and let me know what you think!
We wanted to expand on this a bit. Here is another video showing some great neck stretches for grapplers. Take a look: