The is a distinct difference between wearing a black belt and being a black belt. Take the time to truly master all variations of the Gracie Street Essentials techniques, earn your blue belt, and then the real journey begins!
Mind blowing stuff there! So what have we learned?
• There are four types of opponents:
– Level 1: Your size, no knowledge of jiu-jitsu.
– Level 2: Larger than you, no knowledge of jiu-jitsu.
– Level 3: Your size, trained in jiu-jitsu.
– Level 4: Larger than you, trained in jiu-jitsu.
• Your Gracie Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt prepares you for Levels 1 and 2, becoming a black belt will prepare you for the rest.
• The longer you spend mastering any given technique(s), the larger the opponent it will work on.