Matt Marcinek – Gracie Jiu Jitsu
- 1st Degree Brown Belt in Judo
- Royce Gracie Blue Belt
- Level 1 certified Progressive Fighting Systems/Contemporary JKD Instructor
- Certified Coach through USA Judo and the USJA
- Head Coach of Scranton MMA’s Grappling Competition Team
A very experienced coach, instructor, and competitor, Matt has coached multiple athletes to championships in many local, regional, national, and international competitions in both Judo and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
Always looking to gain more knowledge, Matt has traveled across the country to train and learn from some of the Best grapplers the world has to offer including Royce Gracie, The French National Judo Team, judo World champion Jimmy Pedro, Phil and Rick Migliarese, 2x World Champion Rafael Lovato and more
In addition to his duties as an Instructor and coach, Matt is also the General Manager of Scranton MMA, overseeing the academy’s day to day operations.
- Born 1983
- Former Wrestler at Valley View High School
- Diagnosed with cerebral palsy at 9 months old
- Highly sought motivational speaker