Gracie Resistance And Control for Immediate Enforcement in NEPA
The G.R.A.C.I.E. NEPA course will provide an officer with a hand to hand defensive tactics and weapon retention skill set designed for law enforcement officials. The officer will develop a practical and applicable skill set that enables the officer to properly control a non-compliant suspect as well as defend his or her weapon in any and all suspect altercations. The G.R.A.C.I.E. NEPA beginner course involves 10 hours of instruction over the course of 10 weeks. Completion of the course will qualify and properly prepare an officer for the G.R.A.C.I.E. NEPA Level II course and the G.R.A.C.I.E. NEPA weapons combat course.
Course Objectives: The G.R.A.C.I.E. NEPA course will teach the officer to react with simple and smooth actions with automatic ease. The officer will demonstrate by week’s end an understanding of the expanded course outline and exhibit understanding of weapons retention and suspect control both standing up and on the ground.
Registration is now open to all law enforcement officers!
- Headlock (standing or against a wall) defenses
- Standing Weapons Retention – PEO Strike
- Take downs from behind
- Weak Hand Grabs Prisoner/Suspect Compliance
- Strong Hand Grabs
- Two Hand Grabs
- Mental Offensive and Defensive Mindsets
- Rear Weapon Grabs
- Mounted (Officer on his back)
- Escapes from the Mounted position – Guard Work – Fighting Position
- Guard Work – Time and Defend (or) hold position
- Escape Side ground Headlocks
- Handcuffing Procedures
- Mounted Weapons Retention
- Guard Weapons Retention