Tips to Reduce Stress
Here are five tips that can help you reduce the amount of stress that you are dealing with. Take a quick read and let me know what you think!
1. Exercise. Train, Run, Lift. Get moving. Exercising can get your mind off of your worries, relax you and can improve your mood for hours after.
2. Spend Time With Friends / Family. Its amazing how good friends and family can make you feel. When you are stressed make sure you spend some time with the right people!
3. Journal. Write out what you are worried about and why. Think of it as a way to get those thoughts out of your head.
4. Get Outside. We spend way too much time indoors. Get outside. Take a walk breath in some fresh air. Kick your shoes off. It can be very relaxing.
5. Positive Thoughts. Force yourself to say good and positive things about yourself and your life. Make it a habit to do it whenever you are feeling stressed.